Inspiration 1.3 Chocolate

It's time for new inspirations now. I felt hungry, my sister played the song "Chocolate" by The 1975 and I was thinking ab...

It's time for new inspirations now. I felt hungry, my sister played the song "Chocolate" by The 1975 and I was thinking about my new post. By the way, I am very happy about so many new followers, that I could only think about my blog. Thank you guys ♡. 
 
Nearly everyone love it, whether in brown or white, with nuts or without, as a cake, as a drink, with fruits or without... No matter which brand, the main point is: We need chocolate. It makes us happy and so we can not live without it. You wonder why chocolate is an inspiration? Well, as I already wrote in the first inspiration post (Inspiration 1.1), everything can be inspiring. It depends on how you look at it and which type of person you are. Only the fact, that those brown/white kind of drugs makes us feel better, just in a second. People are worried about to increase in weight, but eat chocolate regardless. I think sometimes it's necessary to allow yourself something. Didn't you heard about those girls, who died because they didn't eat enough? Only to feel pretty in their 'reduced to a skeleton' body? It's everyones' own decision, but feel free to allow yourself a little snack, but not toooo much. You have to assess that clearly. Enjoy it. With a cup of tea, haha :D.





 ...check out my appropriate We Heart It page. xx

You Might Also Like

16 Kommentare

  1. OMG!! I would eat all of that!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures.
    xoxo

    www.caprichospain.com
    http://fashionistaenpotencia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following back;)

    www.thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!!:) I've just discovered your blog and it is amazing!!
    Have a really nice weekend!!
    Come to see mine, and my new post "Get lucky"
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! I love these pictures and of course pictures so much!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: A Knee High Kind of Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gooood! :))
    You are welcome to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other on GFC, G+ and bloglovin. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !

    I follow you on GFC, so please do the same with my blog: http://crimson-moon2000.blogspot.com/

    Best, Julita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sieht echt lecker aus : )
    Liebe Grüße
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear!! Thank you for your amazing coment :)
    I love the cakes, they are amazing!!
    Come to see mine, and my new post "Truth teller"
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the m&m inside the cake :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the most delicous post I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure,let's do it!
    Followed you :)
    It would be super cool if you liked my fb page as well

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a good week!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful pictures.....cant believe i am on a big no chocolate thing right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am dying on the inside..
    this is perfection <3
    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Wallflower Blossom. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

My Followers